>Clare tagged me, and since I got six hours of sleep last night and have no inspiration to blog about anything else, I guess I’ll try out this meme. I’m not tagging anyone because I’m lazy.
1. I sleep with four stuffed animals: two horses and two cows.
2. This fall I lost my stuffed horse Coronel and it made me really sad. In fact it still makes me sad thinking about it.
3. I started working when I was 7 years old to save money to buy a horse. When I was 10, I bought Nutmeg and paid for her all by myself.
4. I grew up on a farm, so it’s not scandalous or anything that I started working at age 7. I fed the calves with my grandma every other weekend.
5. When I was in middle school I wanted to be a lawyer after I read almost every single one of John Grisham’s books.
6. I changed my mind after traveling to El Salvador for a week with my church. It was then I decided I wanted to be fluent in Spanish.
7. I think I’m fluent in Spanish now, although my accent is still pretty bad. (But some people think it’s cute…)
8. I hate mushrooms, olives and venison, but I’ll try anything else once.
9. I don’t like eating leftovers unless it’s Thanksgiving.
10. People tell me I’m a good listener, but I struggle to express my feelings to others.
11. I hate saying goodbye.
12. I’m pretty competitive and like to be right, but I’m trying to work on that.
13. I’ve never been to Taco Bell.
14. I love Mexican food.
15. When I was little, there was nothing more exciting than staying at a Hotel with a pool.
16. When I was 8-9 years old I used to leave my Mom and Dad notes on their pillows.
17. I had totally forgotten about that until my Mom reminded me right before I left for Chile.
18. I am obsessed with babies and cute small children. I have to restrain myself from smiling at them here in Santiago lest their mothers think I’m deranged.
19. I love snuggling, but not when it’s hot out.
20. I often have very vivid dreams that I have trouble separating from reality.
21. I like to send my dad articles from the New York Times. Hopefully he likes to read them.
22. I hate going to the dentist. Teeth really gross me out.
23. I also hate being late, but I’m learning to accept that others will inevitably be late (especially here in Chile!).
24. In the US, I almost never made my bed. Here I make it every day.
25. Peanut butter is the food of the Gods.